Days of Operation
- Monday 8 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday 8 am - 4 pm
- Wednesday 8 am - 4 pm
- Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
- Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 24 Hour ATM
Extended Drive-thru Hours
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am - open
- Saturday 9 am - 12 pm
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Saturday, January 18 & Monday, January 20
- President's Day - Saturday, February 15 & Monday, February 17
- Memorial Day - Saturday, May 23 & Monday, May 25
- Independence Day - Friday, July 3 & Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day - Saturday, September 5 & Monday, September 7
- Columbus Day - Saturday, October 10 & Monday, October 12
- Veterans Day (Observed) - Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25
- Phone: 315-265-2300
- Fax: 315-265-2191
- Address: 31 Main Street Potsdam, NY 13676
Conveniently located on Main Street, our bank in Potsdam is open 5 days a week, with extended drive-thru hours in the mornings and on Saturdays. A 24-hour ATM is available on site in case you need access to your money outside of our normal business hours. Customers can call or schedule an appointment at North Country Savings Bank's Potsdam location to learn more about our loan offerings, including mortgages and home equity loans.
Employees at our Potsdam branch participate in various events throughout the year to support local organizations including the Edward I. Moses Walk/Run to support St. Lawrence County's fight against cancer, GardenShare's annual dinner, and auction and the Ives Park Concert Series.
In addition to the ATM that we have at the Potsdam branch, there are also 3 ATMs on local campuses for students with Potsdam student checking accounts.
Clarkson University ATM - 24/7 access
- Cheel Campus Center: 8 Clarkson Ave., Potsdam
- Student Center: 8 Clarkson Ave., Potsdam
SUNY Potsdam ATM - hourly access
- Barrington Student Union: Mon - Fri. 7:30 am - 1 am; Sat. & Sun. 9 am - 1 am
If you are sending an e-mail to North Country Savings Bank, we want to remind you that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not include information that is sensitive, or includes personal or confidential information, such as your account number, credit card number, or social security number.