Business Banking Services
North Country Savings Bank understands the importance of community and local businesses. After all, we are a local business ourselves. We have been investing in the North Country for more than 100 years, and have helped countless local businesses achieve their goals.
We invite you to explore all our business banking services - whether you are looking to build a new business, purchase equipment, bank online or open a business checking or savings account. Let us help you achieve your dreams.
Business Checking Accounts
Free Business Checking
Designed for corporations, partnerships, limited liability corporations, and any business that is not a sole proprietorship or a not-for-profit.
Free Business Interest Checking
Combines the flexibility of a checking account with the ability to earn interest on your balance. Designed for sole proprietorships and not-for-profits.
- No monthly service charge
- No per-item fees
- Minimum opening deposit of $150
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offer a variety of options to help you invest for your future. Our interest rates are competitive and all of our CDs are insured by FDIC. The minimum balance to open a CD varies by product. Our flexible terms allow you to lock in a rate for a specified time period while maintaining flexibility for long-term decisions and peace of mind knowing how much income will be produced.
- Annual interest rates are set when the account is opened and fixed for the term of the CD
- Interest rates are subject to change
- Interest is compounded monthly and credited monthly
- Flexible terms offer peace of mind knowing how much income will be produced by the CD
- Interest may be automatically transferred to another account with us, paid to you by check, or left to accumulate and withdrawn as needed
All CDs will automatically renew for an additional term at the maturity rate being offered at that time, with the exception of CD specials offers when applicable. Accumulated interest will become part of the principal at renewal. If you do not wish to renew, contact us with your instructions prior to, or within nine days following the maturity date.
Statement Savings Account
- Safe, flexible way to save for the future of your business
- Monthly statement detailing account activity
- $50 minimum to open account and $50 required daily balance to earn interest
- Variable annual interest rate may change each quarter
- Interest is paid from day of deposit to day of withdrawal, compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Statement savings accounts are FDIC insured
Debit Cards & Transactions
Further enhance access to your business's funds with a business debit card. There is no charge for up to six withdrawals at foreign ATMs during a statement cycle; thereafter it is $1 per withdrawal.
Money Market Advantage
No monthly service charge. $50 minimum to open account. Minimum required daily balance to earn the annual Percentage Yield varies according to balance.
Transactions that are restricted under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) are prohibited.