CDs and IRAs
North Country Savings Bank offers a variety of CDs and IRAs to suit your needs. Contact your banker for details, interest rates, and account fees.
Fixed Rate CD
This is a fixed rate certificate of deposit for the following terms: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, or 60 month. The interest earned is compounded monthly and is credited at month-end and at maturity. You will receive a quarterly statement on this account.
This is a fixed rate, 48 month certificate of deposit. The account matures exactly 48 months from the opening date or the renewal date. The interest earned is compounded monthly and is credited at month-end and at maturity. This account has a one-time option to change the current rate to a higher rate if rates should change during the forty-eight-month period. You will receive an annual statement on this account.
We See It Too CD for First-Time Homebuyers
North Country Savings Bank's "We See It Too" CD option allows you to customize your plan with flexible terms.
- Minimum deposit $500 to open account, with unlimited additional deposits encouraged
- Fixed-rate certificate of deposit for the following terms: 24, 36, 48, or 60 month
- Receives an annual statement
- No withdrawals are allowed within the first 6 days following any deposit
- No provision for early withdrawal without a penalty, unless it is used for a real estate purchase that will be financed with a North Country Savings Bank mortgage loan and the account has been opened for at least 6 months
- May be eligible for either a Loan to Value (LTV) ratio of 90% without Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a real estate purchase with North Country Savings Bank mortgage product OR .25% reduction in the then offered mortgage rate (purchase only)
IRA Advantage Account
This is a liquid investment account with a tiered interest rate, no check writing authority, and no ATM access. You will earn the interest rate associated with the tier your account balance qualifies you for on the entire balance in the account. You will receive an annual statement on this account.
This a fixed rate, IRA certificate of deposit with the following terms: 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, or 60 month. The interest is credited at quarter end and on the maturity date. You will receive an annual statement on this account.