What we do
|How does North Country Savings Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.We take seriously our obligation to safeguard your Confidential Information. Your information is accessible only to employees who need the information to provide products or services to you. All our employees are bound by a formal Code of Conduct emphasizing their responsibility to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your information. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to reasonably ensure the confidentiality of your information. We monitor new technology and upgrade our systems as needed to best protect your information.
|How does North Country Savings Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your debit card or perform a transaction with us and othersWe also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus and service providers.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.