External Account Transfers
Sign up for External Account Transfers
With EagleNet External Account Transfers you can transfer funds between North Country Savings Bank and other U.S. financial institutions.
- Log in to your EagleNET Online Banking account.
- Click the "Transfers" tab at the top of the screen.
- Select "add external account" on the far right of the blue bar near the top of the screen.
- Complete the application, filling in your bank information.
- If registering a checking account, please be sure to include a voided check with your application.
- If registering a savings account, please be sure to write your bank's routing number on the application.
- Print the completed application, sign it, and mail it to:
North Country Savings Bank
Attn: EagleNET Processing
127 Main Street
Canton, NY 13617
We'll contact your other bank to verify your information and send you an email when the service will be available. It generally takes up to a week after we receive your application to complete the verification process.
External Account Transfer Pull
An external account transfer "pull" transfers money from another financial institution to North Country Savings Bank. "Pull" External Account Transfers are ACH debits issued to the other institution. You should allow five (5) business days for the transaction to be completed and credited to your account at North Country Savings Bank.
"Today - Pulls" initiated after 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time will miss that day's ACH cutoff time and will be initiated the next business day. When scheduling "Today - Pulls" after 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time, you should allow six (6) business days for the transfer to be completed.