North Country Savings Bank offers an easier way to pay your bills with Online Bill Pay. This feature is available to all customers with an outstanding loan through North Country Savings Bank.
To ensure delivery of your electronic loan bill notification:
- If you do not already have an account with North Country Savings Bank, open a checking account online
- Enroll in EagleNET Online Banking and then click on "Account Services"
- In the "Account Tools and Services" menu, click on "eDocuments", then select "Bills"
- Ensure you receive your eLoan Bill notification at the next billing cycle
Loan Payment Methods
Every banking customer is different. That's why North Country Savings Bank offers a variety of loan payment methods.
Automatic Payment – This can be setup via a pre-authorized transfer. Customers pay their loan using a North Country Savings Bank checking account or at any other financial institution.
EagleNET Online Banking – Use the "Transfer" feature within EagleNET Online to make their payment.
Bank by Phone – Call 1-800-356-7709 to schedule your payment from one of your deposit accounts at North Country Savings Bank.
Traditional methods – Use postal mail, night drop, or stop by one of our convenient banking locations throughout the North Country.
Pay Other Bills Online
Using EagleNET Online Banking, you can pay other bills in addition to your loan through North Country Savings Bank. The Online Bill Pay system allows you to search from a network of common billers/payees, set reminders to keep track of due dates and make recurring payments as needed, in addition to the following:
- Flexibility in scheduling options including rush payments and scheduling by "Deliver" date
- Payment scheduling options that interact with eBills
- Group "like" billers/payees together
- Payment monitoring
- Alerts and enhanced fraud monitoring to protect you from unauthorized payments