North Country Savings Bank offers an easier way to pay your bills with Online Bill Pay. This feature is available to all customers with an outstanding loan through North Country Savings Bank.
To ensure delivery of your electronic loan bill notification:
- If you do not already have an account with North Country Savings Bank, open a checking account online.
- Enroll in EagleNET Online Banking and then click on "Account Services".
- In the "Account Tools and Services" menu, click on "eDocuments", then select "Bills".
- Ensure you receive your eLoan Bill notification at the next billing cycle.
Loan Payment Methods
Every banking customer is different. That's why North Country Savings Bank offers a variety of loan payment methods.
Automatic Payment – This can be set up via a pre-authorized transfer. Customers pay their loan using a North Country Savings Bank checking account or at any other financial institution.
EagleNET Online Banking – Use the "Transfer" feature within EagleNET Online to make their payment.
Bank by Phone – Call 1-800-356-7709 to schedule your payment from one of your deposit accounts at North Country Savings Bank.
Traditional methods – Use postal mail, night drop, or stop by one of our convenient banking locations throughout the North Country.
Pay Other Bills Online
Using EagleNET Online Banking, you can also pay other bills, not just your loans through North Country Savings Bank. This popular and convenient feature allows you to set up payees and schedule how much and when you would like them to be paid. The easy to use interface gives you access to your payment history and provides financial management tools and reporting to keep you informed of your spending goals.
Online Bill Pay Process
- STEP 1: Set up a payee such as your electric company, by entering the payee's name and address and your account number. Instantly, that payee is set up and you won't have to enter the details again unless there is a change of address or account.
- STEP 2: Once you've entered all your payee details, they appear listed in alphabetical order. When you want to send a payment, select the date you want your payment to arrive and how frequently you would like to issue a payment.
- STEP 3: You'll receive notifications when payments have been scheduled and processed. The money is automatically debited from your account. It's that simple!
Online Bill Pay Features
- Flexibility in scheduling options including rush payments and scheduling by "Deliver" date
- Payment scheduling options that interact with eBills
- Group "like" billers/payees together
- Payment monitoring
- Alerts and enhanced fraud monitoring to protect you from unauthorized payments
Facts and Questions
If you have additional questions about Online Bill Pay, contact us or stop by your local North Country Savings Bank location during business hours.
Why am I receiving a message that says Online Bill Pay is not available?
If you receive an error message that says "Bill Pay is not available," check that we have the most up to date home phone and/or email address on file. You may verify this information by accessing the "Service Center" tab within EagleNET Online Banking. If after verifying your information, you continue to receive an error message, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Why do I have to re-enroll in eBills?
By re-enrolling in our new and improved eBill system, you will have access to new features such as PDF copies of your bill, eBill alerts and new payment options that will allow you to schedule one time and recurring payments based on your eBill each month.
How does the Online Bill Pay system help to protect my account from fraudulent bill payments?
With our new and enhanced Online Bill Pay, every payment is evaluated to ensure that it is within your normal behavior as well as within the normal behavior for that biller/payee.
If we have any questions regarding any of your payments, the payment may be held for 48 hours while we try to contact you for verification. If we are unable to contact you, the payment may be canceled.
How can I add a new biller/payee?
Click the "Add a Company or Person" button from within the Payment Center and select the "Company Tab." You can either search for the company in the "Search" bar, or you can select the company from the list of major biller/payees. When adding a major biller/payee, the biller/payee information has already been identified by the Online Bill Pay system, therefore, all you need to do is enter your account information. For smaller businesses or local businesses, the biller/payee information may not be readily available; you may need to enter more information about the business such as mailing address and phone number.
What information is required to enroll for an eBill?
Often, only the biller/payee name and account number are required, although some do require an additional field for validation, such as ZIP or phone number.