Online banking allows you to monitor your accounts, pay bills online, deposit checks and transfer cash between your accounts or to another person any time of day from your smartphone or computer. Our convenient and secure online banking service is free for all customers, and you can sign up online at any time or download our mobile banking app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Have questions about EagleNET Online Banking services or Online Bill Pay? The questions below are the most common online banking questions asked by our customers. If your question isn't answered below or you have a question to your specific account, stop by your nearest North Country Savings Bank location during business hours.
- Check balances
- Review statement and other account information
- Review online activity (transfers only)
- Transfer funds between accounts at North Country Savings Bank
- Transfer funds to another person through Popmoney™
- Transfer funds between North Country Savings Bank and other U. S. financial institutions
- Review The North Country Savings Bank product information
- Pay a bill
- Deposit a check with remote capture (mobile devices only via app)
- Make a payment inquiry on completed payments
- Add, change, and delete payees
- Export/Import bill payments and other account activity to various personal financial management software packages
- Export/Import payee lists to various personal financial management software packages
- Import/Export transactions to various personal financial management software packages
- Send and receive email to/from Customer Service
You’ll need the following information to sign up for online banking:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license
- Account number
You can pay almost anyone, anywhere in the United States - from national credit cards, mortgage companies, auto loans, department stores to the paperboy, piano teacher, or babysitter. Payees cannot include court-ordered payments (such as alimony, child support, speeding tickets, etc.), tax entities, or collection agencies.
Whoever is responsible for the error pays the late fees. Payments typically take either two (2) or five (5) business days to process, indicated by the "deliver by" date. If the payment was late, even though the deliver-by-date indicated that the payment would reach the destination in time, then our bill payment service will take responsibility for the late fee. If the payment was scheduled and did not allow enough time for processing, you will be responsible for late fees.
The number of payees is unlimited and you can add and delete payees at your convenience.
- Select the PAYEES tab
- Click the CHANGE icon next to the payee to change payee information, OR
- Click the TRASH icon to delete a payee
If you have questions about any transactions completed through the service, or if you experience issues with any access device, contact EagleNET Customer Service Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at the number below or click the HELP button: 877-781-3363
Please note EagleNet Customer Service is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day