North Country Savings Bank understands the importance of community and local businesses. After all, we are a local business ourselves. We have been investing in the North Country for more than 100 years, and have helped countless local businesses achieve their goals.
We invite you to explore all our business banking services - whether you are looking to build a new business, purchase equipment, bank online or open a business checking or savings account. Let us help you achieve your dreams.
Business Checking Accounts
Free Business Checking
This simple account is designed for corporations, partnerships, limited liability corporations, and any business that is not a sole proprietorship or a not-for-profit.
Free Business Interest Checking
Combines the flexibility of a checking account with the ability to earn interest on your balance. Designed for sole proprietorships and not-for-profits.
- No monthly service charge
- No per-item fees
- Minimum opening deposit of $150
When you become a Business Checking customer, you can pass the benefits along to your employees with a VIP Free Interest Checking Account - at no cost to you!
- Competitive Interest
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Check Buy-Back - Up to $25 for unused checks and card from previous checking account
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offer a variety of options to help you invest for your future. Our interest rates are competitive and all of our CDs are insured by FDIC. The minimum balance to open a CD varies by product. Our flexible terms allow you to lock in a rate for a specified time period while maintaining flexibility for long-term decisions and peace of mind knowing how much income will be produced.
- Annual Interest Rates are set when the account is opened and fixed for the term of the CD.
- Interest rates are subject to change.
- Interest is compounded monthly and credited monthly.
- Our flexible terms allow you peace of mind. You will know how much income will be produced by the CD.
- You may have your interest automatically transferred to another account with us, paid to you by check, or let it accumulate and withdraw it as you need it.
All CDs will automatically renew for an additional term at the maturity rate being offered at that time, with the exception of CD specials offers when applicable. Accumulated interest will become part of the principal at renewal. If you do not wish to renew, contact us with your instructions prior to, or within nine days following the maturity date.
Statement Savings Account
- A safe, flexible way to save for your business's future.
- A monthly statement detailing account activity
- $50 minimum to open account and $50 required daily balance to earn interest
- The variable annual interest rate may change each quarter. Interest is paid from day of deposit to day of withdrawal, compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Statement savings accounts are insured by the FDIC
ATM/Debit Cards & Transactions
Further enhance access to your business's funds with a business ATM card. There is no charge for up to six withdrawals at foreign ATMs during a statement cycle; thereafter it is $1 per withdrawal.
Money Market Advantage
No monthly service charge. $50 minimum to open account. Minimum required daily balance to earn the annual Percentage Yield varies according to balance.
Transactions that are restricted under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) are prohibited.
Secure Service Toolkit
Current business customers can contact North Country Saving Bank through EagleNET. The Secure Services Toolkit can be accessed under Account Services when logged into EagleNET Online Banking for Small Business.